Guardian Shrine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SHUGO CHARA FANSITE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Utau has arrived! :tongue:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Utau_Tsukiyomi
Utau_Tsukiyomi

Utau has arrived!  :tongue:  Empty
PostSubject: Utau has arrived! :tongue:    Utau has arrived!  :tongue:  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 am

Hey guys i guess you can tell that im an Utau fan, yea....... she an amazing character and i love her voice!. Im really inlove with Shugo Chara and really hoping that there will be more seasons to come like Naruto. Believe it or not Shugo Chara has helped me believe in myself, and it made me cry reading the manga and the watching the anime lol ya'll might think that im over exaggerating or something ^.^ but im not. Anyway if anyone know if there will be more seasons to come for sure let me know!. Im a friendly girl but I can "character change" in a snap if someone makes me really mad lol well don't hesitate to message me or ask me questions! bye!

:3 nya :3

~ Utau_Tuskiyomi
Back to top Go down
Amu Hinamori
Head Shrine Guardian
Amu Hinamori

Utau has arrived!  :tongue:  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utau has arrived! :tongue:    Utau has arrived!  :tongue:  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Hi and welcome to GS!! Hope you like it here. I'm the founder of GS, Amu. If you need anything please feel free to ask me!
Back to top Go down
https://guardian-shrine.forumotion.com

Utau has arrived! :tongue:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardian Shrine :: Information Center :: Self Introductions-
Jump to: